Parent Opportunities to Support Your Athlete
- Each family with a child in athletics in grades 5-8 will be required to fulfill a total of 2 hours per athlete per sport of volunteer activities related to athletics.
- If the sport the athlete participates does not have a need for volunteer hours, parents will be expected to volunteer during other sports.
- Each family with a child in athletics in grades 3-4 will be encouraged to volunteer in activities related to athletics. Volunteer opportunities are an excellent way to learn about athletics, gain experience for future volunteer activities, and support the OLOL athletic program.
- Flag Football season to be assigned by family. Parents responsible to coordinate substitution with other parents if unable to work their allotted time.
- 3rd and 4th grade basketball season to be assigned by family. Parents responsible to coordinate substitution with other parents if unable to work their allotted time.
- These athletic hours are separate from the required TSF school hours.
- Hours can be completed during any athletic season.
- If you are unable to volunteer, you will be required to pay $25 per hour not volunteered, in lieu of your services, but we would prefer you contribute your time.
- If a family does not meet the above requirements; working 2 hours per athlete per sport or paying the $25 per unworked hour, the student will be ineligible to participate in athletics until the payment is made.
- Coaches may receive Athletic Hours for coaching, but those will not transfer to school TSF hours.
Submit Your Athletic Volunteer Hours
Thank you to all parents and volunteers for supporting the Our Lady of Lourdes Athletic Program. Without your time and effort, Athletics at Our Lady of Lourdes would not be possible. We thank you for all that you do and all the support you provide to the athletes, teams, and programs.