Our preschool education programs are designed for children ages 3-4 years old. We focus on preparation of the child for kindergarten and beyond through exploration, social interaction and play – the right balance to develop, support and challenge your child as they learn life skills in a safe, faith-filled environment. Our preschool classroom is fun and adventurous, as children are encouraged to explore and discover their surroundings. They learn how to play with others, understand how things work, problem solve and use their imagination.
Defining characteristics and beliefs of this program include:
● Christian values and attitudes permeate every dimension of their preschool experience. The uniqueness of each child is recognized and encouraged.
● The curriculum provides developmentally appropriate opportunities for free play and exploratory activities while considering all areas of the child’s development — physical, emotional, spiritual, social, and cognitive.
● Children learn by play, which will be child-centered and self-initiated.
● Social skills are foundational to life-long success. Opportunities are provided for the children to interact and cooperate with one another in small and large group activities. Respectful and caring interactions are recognized, modeled, and/or facilitated.
● Students have the opportunity to participate in physical education, library, music and art classes, one day a week.
● Our Lady of Lourdes preschool students in action. Video
- 2 Half Days A.M. (Tuesday/Thursday): 8:25-11:00 a.m.
- 3 Half Days (Monday/Wednesday/Friday): 8:25-11:15 a.m.
- 3 Full Days (Monday/Wednesday/Friday): 8:25 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- 5 Half Days (Monday-Friday): 8:25 a.m.-11:15 a.m.
- 5 Full Days (Monday-Friday): 8:25 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Pricing information can be found here.
Ready for a tour? Contact us today to schedule a tour. We’d love to tell you more.